Summer is close and we are dreaming of relaxing poolside in our lounger reading our favorite book. To get you looking forward to the summer season, we are sharing our top 6 trending modern sun loungers for the upcoming season. We encourage you to put your feet up and enjoy!
(1) Put up Cloud on your deck or patio, and you will discover that your life relocates more towards the outdoors. We love this lounge collection because Gloster guarantees style as well as comfort. The brushed electro-polished stainless steel frames contribute to Cloud’s sophisticated look and is paired with waterproof, super quick-dry outdoor cushions. Your seating area will look like new for a long time.
(2) Royal Botania’s Alura Collection, designed by Kris Van Puyvelde, features an innovative aluminum range that is just made for the outdoors. The powder-coated aluminum frames distinguish themselves from other outdoor pieces through their soft edges. They are available in three colors: white (texture), anthracite (texture) and sand (texture). The sling colors (white, black, and pearl gray) perfectly compliment the colors of the frame. The ALR 195 lounger is Royal Botania’s patented masterpiece by setting new standards in outdoor ergonomics. With a simple push you activate the hydraulic piston, hidden inside the frame, lowering the seat, lifting the backrest and knees while lowering your feet. So push and relax!
(3) Whether you’re lounging by your pool, at a hotel or on a cruise ship, Poolside by Lifestyle Collection is ultra modern in comfort and style. This collection is crafted with extremely durable stainless steel frames as the foundation to withstand any weather element. Ceramic and teak complement the aesthetic of each table and chair. Also to be noted, are the refined lines of each piece for a modern timeless look. Completely relax on one of the Batyline loungers with your glass of bubbly within arms reach on your side table.
(4) Conic by Cane-line is an inviting lounge collection that embodies the design principle of less is more. While relaxing in this modern sun lounger, you experience truly laid-back style. Conic features a unique frame made from conic, powder-coated aluminum pipes, giving this lounger its name and character. Cane-line’s Tex straps wrap around the pipes while leaving some transparency for increased interest. The Soft-Touch cushions feature the same all-weather Tex fabric, combining strength with comfortable softness. Cushions come in colors grey and brown.
(5) Haringe from Skargaarden offers refined elegance for indoors and outdoors, and everything in between: be it conservatories, decks or verandas. Chair seats, sofa seats and tabletops are manufactured from teak to guarantee outstanding protection against moisture and temperature changes. Teak turns into a gorgeous silvery gray naturally for a more rustic look. The frames come in two finishes: powder-coated black stainless steel and brushed stainless steel. These sun loungers are a classic modern Swedish look and will last for years to come.
(6) A light-weight, contract-focused line, Allux has many dining and lounge options that stack, are customizable and very durable. This is the preferred line for many hospitality clients. Made of powder-coated aluminum with occasional teak accents, this collection is available in seven Sunbrella colors: aruba, black, grey, light taupe, lime, purple and white. We love the minimalistic lines of this modern sun lounger and the discreet wheels for easy moving.